Monday, June 18, 2012

I got MacAttack. &When i hear him spit bars, my panties need a changing.. Well maybe thats a little far. But i made my point. I went to one of his concerts in Eugene Oregon, back in Oct of 2K11. I literally refused to listen to his music untill a few months ago on a regular stereo, because him in person was fucking orgasmic.

Once you go Mac you never go Back(; - like my pun there?

&The lucky bitch i am, i got second row back.. &then just when... I got slapped right back down. The HugeAss in front of me had to be seven feet tall. &me being so cute at a whopping 5ft had to fight for the right to see mac with all his glory on stage... But guess what?(; As you may know he doesn't just rap, this kid plays guitar. &when he was done, he decided to throw his pick out into the crowd aswell with a few tee's and whatnot.. Well LOOK AT THIS >>
-conversation after aquiring the pick

my friend: "oh my god"
othaa broad: "oh can i have that"
my friend: " um, no?"
othaa broad: "but its my friends birthday and she got kicked out, shed really love that."
my friend: "then obviously your not a good friend if your leaving her outside on her birthay"
me: "yeah beeeetch"(;

No comments:

Post a Comment